It goes without saying that I am a creative at heart, so I love attending events that allow me to be just that!
So when I got invited to attend this event thats taking London by storm, you know I couldn’t say no!
The Paint Party offers the UKs first bottomless sip and paint experience! And as they say ‘no tools or experience needed’- just bring good vibes!
A brand new event hosted at The Truth Lounge and other cool and ‘artsy’ venues across London, The Paint Party combines painting, food and fun in one!
Each event has a different theme ranging from celebrities, festive seasons, nature, emotions, live models, you name it, they do it!
Plus, they also take bookings for private events which my friend decided to do for her birthday after watching my review and seeing how much fun I had had !
A huge part of the fun comes from the fact that you really do not have to be artist to enjoy these events! Prior to my visit I literally had not picked up a paintbrush since I was about 10 years old, so to say I surprised myself would be an understatement lol
My short montage of my Paint Party Experience…
SO WHY ATTEND THE NEXT PAINT PARTY EVENT? Thats easy…
- No Two Events Are the Same! – every event has a totally different theme and judging by how fast each event seems to sell out, there’s definitely something for everyone! Plus they will be collaborating with some amazing brands throughout 2019 for some special theme nights so keep your eyes peeled!
- The Food- I have to say I was extremely impressed by the food at the Truth Lounge (the jerk wings and mac and cheese were bomb) and lets not even get started on the Fruit punch! #Quality. Its a Great Venue to book to host small to medium size events
- Its a Great Way to Socialise! Whether you go for a date night or with a group of friends it really is such a fun and unique way to mingle and have a laugh
- A Therapeutic way to get your creative juices flowing– Not only did I find the experience incredibly relaxing, it was such a fun way to get creative and observe how different people interpret paintings and even come up with their own ideas!
- A lasting memory– Getting to take your artwork away is a nice sentimental way to commemorate your experience and may inspire your creativity beyond the event! I felt like a proud little kid in primary school when I got home like ‘look what I did today!’ Seriously it was actually so much fun!
TO FIND OUT ABOUT THEIR UPCOMING EVENTS FOLLOW THEIR INSTAGRAM PAGE …
See you at the next one! x